Learn the requirements of AS9100 and AS9110 and how a process-based management system conforming to the standard can improve business performance. Understand how to conduct process and system audits using AS9100 and AS9110 and how not to misuse the aerospace questionnaire, AS9101. Learn to avoid the possible pitfalls while developing a management system conforming to the standard, ready for certification.
This class is intended particularly for companies in or supplying the aerospace
Public Class Schedule:
No public classes currently open for enrollment. Please call for more information.
Duration: 5 days
Click here to enroll in a 3-day Internal Auditor course.
Who should attend?
- Aerospace professionals
- Quality professionals in the aerospace industry
- ISO Managers/Management Reps
- Aerospace auditors (internal, 3rd party, and supplier)
- Process owners
- Systems professionals or people who want to understand how management systems work
- Improvement Specialists
- Buyers in the aerospace industry
You will learn how to:
- Interpret and apply the requirements of
- Identify and implement the controls necessary for ensuring the
translates customer needs into satisfied customers
- Implement regulatory issues with minimal impact upon operations
- Understand the differences between
- Develop reliable and pliable systems, particularly effective for organizations where
process objectives are constantly changing
- Communicate the roles and responsibilities within the
to the organization
- Conduct and lead 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, particularly on undocumented systems
and audit for process effectiveness against measurable objectives
- Not misuse the prepared questionnaire,
- Relate the capabilities of the organization to the expectations of customers, top
management and shareholders
- Explain to customers how the organization plans to fulfill its promises and show
evidence that it has done so in the past
Need help? Call us at 888.357.9001 or email