What Makes QMII Training Unique?
Many reasons, but here are a few of the best reasons for choosing QMII:
- Approach: we have practiced and continually improved
the “Process Approach” since 1986, the same methodology now advocated by our
management systems standards,
- Background: as Systems Engineers, our courses reflect our
focus on overall system effectiveness instead of localized process improvement.
- Emphasis: auditing is not about seeing if people are following the
procedures (that is management's job), our auditors examine evidence of how well the system
(including management's monitoring) is helping the employees to do even better work.
- Experience: for three decades, we have helped several thousand
companies develop self-sustaining management systems that (1) conform to international
system standards and (2) drive continual improvement of their businesses.
- Flexibility: we work with all levels of the organization,
particularly top management, to help individuals understand the system they use every day to meet requirements - the system that runs their business.
- Independence: we are not a registrar and we teach you what the registrars will not or cannot! Conversely, you can bring your particular process and system concerns to class
and our instructor will work to answer your questions.
LE-065 Keep Your Auditors Independent
- Our Instructors: average over 25 years experience working as
process, systems and auditing professionals.
- Our willingness to learn: with every class and consulting project,
we use what we learn to continually improve our services.
- Alumni benefit: beyond thinking auditors and successful system professionals,
from our instructor’s free emailed answers on management systems and auditing questions for life!
Significant differences exist between training organizations including competence
of instructors, professionalism of course materials, alumni services, and management
system and audit philosophy.
By understanding these differences you can find the best match for you.
Need help? Call us at 888 357 9001 or email