With the QMII interactive class room experience, you can benefit from high quality QMII training without travel hassles or expenses. This also translates into less time away from family/work.
In our virtual courses you will use GoToTraining, an interactive learning platform. The Virtual QMII Classroom (VQC) can be accessed from your Desktop, Laptop or Tablet with an internet connection.
- Receive a link that you can use to access the classroom.
- Input your name so that the instructor can identify you.
- Have speakers or headphones so that you can listen to the instructor.
Your online classroom includes:
- Interactive Video so you can see the instructor and if you have a camera the instructor can see you, too!
- Whiteboards that instructors and students can use to draw and write on. (Just like a classroom)
- A Presentation Board to present class material / videos / screen share.
- A chat room for sharing your comments with all participants or directly to the instructor.
- The ‘Raise Hand’ option to draw the instructor’s attention just as in a classroom.
- Break-out rooms are assigned to groups for work on workshops as in a classroom setting.
To learn more contact us at 888.357.9001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org