CONFORMITY & EFFECTIVENESS
QUICK & EFFICIENT
WHY AUDIT YOUR SUPPLIERS?
- To avoid dissatisfied customers by only choosing suppliers who can deliver as agreed.
- To enable your suppliers to improve.
- To ensure that your supplier undertakes continual improvement and operates efficiently to lower costs.
- To determine whether the products/services fulfill the correct requirements.
VERIFY THE ABILITY TO DELIVER
Despite the important benefits of auditing, many organizations avoid audits and auditors thinking audits cost money and time away from regular tasks. Audits are often viewed as an inconvenience specially when suppliers are located far away from the purchasing organization making audits difficult to accomplish. What organizations do not appreciate is the loss of objectivity and cost-effective decision making based on audit reports.
standards we audit to
OUR AUDITING SERVICES
Quality Management International Inc. creates a positive experience, and value for the companies we audit.
A supplier audit is one of the most valuable tools an organization has to:
- Determine Supplier practices conform to requirements;
- Identify and minimize potential quality, ethical, supply chain and operational risks; and,
- Where applicable, risks and trends to provide opportunities for improvement.
Our team of experienced auditors obtain evidence of the capability of your suppliers to meet your specifications and identifies any shortcomings for immediate action to minimize the potential of costly disruptions to your supply chain.
QMII auditors follow four simple rules:
What this means is that our auditors are not looking to find errors and mistakes, they are looking to see how your system functions to meet your requirements. Our auditors focus on providing valuable information about where your system is working well and where there are risks and opportunities for improvement.
We use the People>Process>System ™ approach, which means that it is always about the system, not individual people.